Please join Lauren Weliver on Friday, March 10 from 12 – 1 pm for a webinar covering estate planning topics for families with minor children.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- What happens to your family and assets if you don’t have an estate plan
- What Maine probate is like
- What you need to know about guardianships for minor children
- The differences between a Will and a Trust
- Incapacity planning for finances and healthcare
- What the estate planning process is like, how much it costs, and how to get started